Friday, August 6, 2010

Closing Weekend - Critically Speaking.


The second weekend of my show begins now. And to be quite honest, I'm not really excited to perform. Could be because it is a different experience not to be doing a show with all of my best friends. Could be because no one I really want to perform for is coming. But doesnt that go against the point? Shouldnt I want to be performing because acting alone makes me happy?

Click: Our Review.

But come on. I'm a pro (so i tell myself). Put it all aside and be GERTRUDE. Gertrude needs to get to the freaking ball.

New lesson - Perform every show like there is a critic front row.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

1 comment:

  1. That's great self motivation. But you're right, also do it for the sheer joy of being up there. Gertrude does indeed need to get to that damn ball! So much fun can be had with that character motivation.

    (The critic does help though)

    ReplyDelete